If you’re not local, then Rabat is Morocco’s capital city, and one of the imperial cities of the Kingdom. Besides having many historical monuments such as : Kasbah of the Udayas, Hassan 2 Tower, Salé City Walls and many other interesting and ancient heritage. We could go on for hours about how modern, charming and beautiful Rabat is. But, the main purpose of this paper is to introduce Rabat as a wild city where moroccans can party and hit the dancefloor. Not only that, this article is also an intented answer to all people who are complaining about the « Non-existent Nightlife in Rabat », including Wiz Khalifa.
The american rapper performed a memorable concert on Saturday at Mawazine Festival. Apparently, Khalifa was looking for places where he can have fun after his show. He ended-up answering one of his mates tweet that deals with how Rabat’s nighlife is ZERO. Mr Khalifa, we’re not trying to rectify the situation, but rather to correct your misinformation. It’s perfectly obvious that moroccan people are « Party animals ». Wiz, you better stick to weed, Night Life is not made for you. You’re definitely, not young, wild and free. Getting too high and spun out doesn’t give you the right to criticise our city.
Here are the most awesome hangouts in Rabat :
- Boca Grande is a restaurant-lounge and a tapas bar inspired by the andalusian breweries. It’s a chic yet relaxed place. The Boca Grande guarantees you a wonderful feeling of comfort and cheer, but also a warm and spanish musical atmosphere.
- Amnesia is one of the best and popular clubs of Morocco with a glamour setting. Amnesia is also the best way to discover Rbatis nighlife. It’s a trendy nighclub where the resident DJs rock the place with house & Rnb music, and the greatest hits of the moment. Undoubtedly, it’s the place to be for a night to remember.
- So Night Lounge is the restaurant, bar and nightlub of the luxurious Sofitel Jardin Des Roses hotel. For instance, you can start your evening with varied aperitifs at the bar. You can also discover and savour its elegant French cuisine. Then comes the best part : Get ready for doppest party in the town. The night club offers a new concept of the night life with different moods and vibes. An extraordinary experience awaits you.
- Le Réservoir is one of the trendiest pubs of the capital : Great ambiance, festive music and a flawless service. You can have a drink at Le Réservoir or dine with your friends. Don’t forget to book before you get there.
- Sofia Palace : 3 in 1. You can have access to three different atmospheres : The Moroccan Restaurant, The English Pub or The R Lounge. For each place you’ll be able to discover moroccan food, see belly dancers, eat tapas or choose to party at the nighclub, where the DJ fires dance floor.
And the list goes on and on … If you want to know more about Rabat’s night life, click here.